6 Ekim 2008 Pazartesi

PERSONALİTY


My name is Hamdi Demirağ.I was born at 1989.I live in istanbul for 6 years. Because of studying in İstanbul, i came here from Sakarya.I graduated from Kadıkoy Anatolian High School.i stayed with one of my friend,Orcun.But now i live with my grand parents.I think it’s good for me.Because while we were staying with my friend, we had gone out for eating.And now i have studied at Ozyegin University.

My family is the most important thing in my life.There are 4 members in my family, my father, my mother ,me and my sister. My father ,Atilla, is a businessman and his job is about furniture. He exist them and sell his own company.My mother,Neşe, helps my father to sell furnitures in showroom. My sister name is Revna.She is 15.She has been studying at high school in Sakarya.And I am lucky for having family like this.İ took the one msnbc personality test and i agree with the result. İ am A- and B+.i am talkative, friendly, open-minded, easy-going, adventurous, sociable, outgoing and hard-working. İ agree with test results. took the one msnbc personality test and i agree with the result.I am A- and B+.I am friendly, talkative, open-minded , easy-going

Hiç yorum yok: